Google Calendar is an easy to use online Calendar application. You can maintain your schedule and stay updated with upcoming important events. Since internet has no geographical boundaries, it is important to know correct time at different places all over the world. This is possible by displaying World Clock in Google Calendar.
Add World Clock to Google Calendar
1. Open your Google Calendar account.
2. Click on Settings option at top right.
3. Then click on Labs tab on settings page.
4. Click Enable next to World Clock option.
5. Click Save and World clock will appear on right side of your Google Calendar. You can click settings link at bottom of Clock box and select one or more time zone to display in World Clock.