You can configure and set colorful Microsoft Word background window. We have already seen, how to add any color to MS Word window. Besides specific solid color, you can also add any gradient effect or specific image as background of MS Word document window.
Add Gradient Effect to background of MS Word
1. Open new MS Word document window. File > new
2. Goto Format > Background > Fill Effects
3. In the Fill Effects window you can select colors & type of gradient effect.
Add background image to background of MS Word
1. Repeat above steps 1 to 3
2. Click picture tab on fill effects window.
3. Click select picture button and browse photo on your computer.
4. Click OK and selected image will show as MS Word background.
Note: Background changes will only appear in web layout view mode. To get them in print, goto File > print and click options button at bottom left part of the print window. Then enable background Colors and Images for background printing.