If you are running Windows Vista on a computer, then you can most likely install new Microsoft operating system Windows 7 (seven) on it. However, if you are running Windows XP and want to runÂ Windows 7Â on it, then you need check system specifications with minimum requirement of Windows 7. You can easily check for XP / Vista to Windows 7 upgrade by installing and running test using free tool “Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor”.
Test using Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor Tool
1. Click here to downloadÂ Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor Tool.
2. Double click downloaded file and startÂ installation process.
3. After the install, run the tool and you will see following window.
4. Click Start Check button to check compatibity test for Window 7.
5. You will get test results showing which parts of the system that need upgrade for smooth installation and working of Windows 7 operating system on it.