Wikipedia is a huge knowledge resource with information on every topic you might be looking for. There are times, we need specific Wikipedia article in specific language of choice. Now you can use Google Translator Toolkit service to translate, edit and save any Wikipedia article in language of your choice.
Translate & Save Wikipedia articles
1. Open Google Translator Toolkit and login using Google account.
2. Click on upload button and then click Wikipedia article tab among other options like local file, webpage and Knol.
3. Enter URL of original Wikipedia article. For example, we enter URL for Wikipedia article on Microsoft – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft
4. Assign name to your article and select translate to language from drop down box.
5. Click the Upload for translation button. You will see original and translated document in the following form.
You can double click to edit any part of the translated text and perform manual editing as required. Once you are done with editing, save the document in your Google account for future reference and sharing.