Powerpoint presentation is great way to communicate with graphs, images and statistical data. Ideally, one will require Microsoft Office (PowerPoint) software install on computerÂ to open and edit PowerPoint files or PowerPoint viewer to only view such files. You can open, edit and view any PowerPoint (.ppt, .pps) file online without installing any software at Google Docs.
Open PowerPoint files online at Google Docs
1. Goto http://docs.google.com & login using Gmail / Google account.
2. Click Upload button & click “Select File to Upload” link.
3. Select PowerPoint file in new window & click OK button.
4. Uploaded PowerPoint presentation will appear in list of document. Click on it to open in online editor.
5. Then goto: View > Start Presentation (or press Ctrl + F5) to view uploaded PowerPoint presentation show.
Similarly, you can upload any PowerPoint presentation file and further edit or preview them. You can also share or embed uploaded PowerPoint show using “Share” option at top right.