Facebook is a great platform to interact and reach out to online friends / contacts. There are times, you do not want specific friends / contacts to view parts or whole Facebook profile. Privacy settings of your Facebook account allows you to control each and every aspect of Facebook account.
Edit Privacy settings to keep Facebook private
1. Goto Facebook.com & login into your account.
2. Click “Settings” at top right.
3. Click “Manage” link next to Privacy option.
4. Now click “Profile” option on Privacy webpage.
5. Configure sharing of every or selective part of Facebook profile.
From drop down menu select among options: everyone, only friends and friends of friends. You can set different settings for different tasks in Facebook like walls, photos, profile, basic info, personal info and so on. Configure these settings to keep your Facebook profile private and secure.