There is lot of email spam (un-wanted email messages) received in inbox on daily basis. Windows Live Hotmail users can easily block receiving of messages from specific email ID address or domain (the part of an e-mail address after the @ sign). You can add list of email IDs or domains and block those senders.
Block emails from Email ID / domain
1. Goto http://login.live.com/ & login into your email account.
2. Click “Mail”option link at the top of the webpage.
3. Then click “Options” > “More Options” on the right.
4. Click “Safe and blocked senders” option under “Junk e-mail”.
5. Click “Blocked senders” option under “Safe and blocked senders”.
6. Enter email ID like firstname.lastname@example.org or any specific domain like @gmail.com to block and automatically delete emails from listed domains or email IDs. This is one easy way to block emails and reduce inbox clutter in Windows Live Hotmail.